Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Walking on Air after the Southern Specialty!

Morgan and I had a great time in Atlanta! We were surprised and very excited to go Best of Opposite in Sweeps the first day there at the MAWA Specialty! Thank you judge Harriet Vincent!
Morgan's success continued as she placed EVERY day in her large class. I am very proud of this girl as she showed well all 4 days and I am happy with her consistency. Thank you to all the judges.
It was really fun to see so many whippets all at one time and to have the time to learn about whippet structure and function during movement. I also had the wonderful experience of taking Morgan's littermate ("Marlow" - Ableaim Meant To Be) back into the ring for Jenny and going BOB!
I also want to thank Mike for coming down and taking some wonderful pictures of both Morgan and her relatives! Morgan is always happier when her Papa is there!
Deana

No comments: