Saturday, July 26, 2008

Waukesha KC - Saturday results

Hi everyone!
I have limited on-line access at this time, but I thought I would send out a quick message to let everyone know todays results. Unfortunetly I did not get the results for the other classes - as I was preoccupied with showing Morgan.
(Results entered on 8/4/08)
Sweeps- Judge Rhonda Gold - Morgan won her class but did not go any further.
BSS - FORGETMENOT GUARDIAN ANGEL
OSS - ANGELIC-YORKTOWN I LUV U RHETT
Regular judging - Judge Ann Billups - (4 point major in dogs and bitches) - Morgan won her class and then went on to go Reserve Winners Bitch.
WD/BW - WINDSHEEN DASHING EL DIVINO
RWD - WILLABE CLUE ME IN
WB - SHEFFIELD'S SUNSET BOULEVARD JC
RWB - Ableaim Morgan Le Fay
BOB - CH DASHING THE GENTLEMAN AVIATOR
BOS - CH SHEFFIELD'S NO AUTOGRAPHS PLEASE JC

She showed well - this was her first outdoor show - and I am looking forward to another exciting day tomorrow.
Deana

No comments: